The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority right now during these difficult times dealing with the impact of Covid-19. As we are a pest control company, our services have been deemed essential. We will be doing our part to practice social distancing and will be taking precautions to limit both employee and customer exposure at all times.
- For the immediate future, we are asking our technicians to refrain from knocking on doors and ringing doorbells.
- If customer interaction is necessary, all technicians have been instructed to stay at least 6 feet from people. Handshakes are absolutely prohibited.
- We will not be leaving invoices. We will be leaving our small Mosquito Guy signs at the front of the yard detailing the date and time of applications.
- All technicians have been provided with alcohol based sanitizer and they will be cleaning their hands throughout the day.
- All technicians will be staying home whenever they feel sick.
- All technicians will be using personal protective equipment, including respirators. Do not be alarmed, this is normal practice.
We are disappointed we won’t be able to meet and greet with new customers, as this is one of our favorite parts of our job. If you have any questions or concerns be sure to call the office at 508-695-2894. Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times. It has never been more important to keep everyone safe. With so many of you home now due to Covid-19, we hope that our services will allow you to “Take Your Yard Back” and enjoy the outdoors.
The Mosquito Guy
No mosquitos. It is wonderful for the grandkids not to come in from the yard with mosquito bites. Love it.